Friday, August 3, 2007

Little Kicker

It was sooooo exciting! L.C. got to feel the baby move last night. He was really moving around in there. We were shocked because I didn't think it was time to be feeling him from the outside yet. There were several strong kicks right in a row. It kinda seemed like a heartbeat. I have been feeling that for quite some time when I was trying to feel him moving. I would get frustrated cuz I couldn't figure out why I was feeling his heartbeat or why my heartbeat was thumping way down by my belly button. So yesterday we realized that it is just that boy kicking away! ;o) He would kick 8-10 times then it would stop for a while. He did that 2-3 times. It wasn't the hiccups. And it was way up at the top of my belly so I am pretty sure he is just wanting more "head room!" Maybe he is tall and the accommodations are just not acceptable at this point! ;o)

No comments: