Monday, August 25, 2008

Motivated

Last Friday I had the opportunity to hang out with some of my scrapbooking friends from Foothills. They had a great time making progress in their books and I simply enjoyed the company. It has been a long time since I have had the energy to scrapbook or go out with my far-away friends. I have been trying to get into digital scrapbooking for years and haven't fully jumped in yet. I think most of my delay is motivation and energy due to being pregnant for much of the last year or two. Since I didn't take anything to work on at the crop, Jill offered me another lesson in digital scrapbooking. I took that motivation, downloaded a digi-kit and went to town today. I took further inspiration from Page Maps and am rather happy with what I was able to come up with. I was still unable to get around to playing with drop shadows. (Since my program is a tad different than Jill's.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO...Never been one to do digital, but by looking at your page you would never know it was digital. Looks great!! And he is growing up SO fast! too cute!!

Jill said...

Yeah girl!! I love it! You are so talented!!!

It was great to see you! Hope we can eventually make a regular thing of it!

Abby C said...

It was great to see you last Friday. Wish I got to see you more often than once a month at girls night. Have you decided if you're going to find out the sex of the newest Hayes baby yet?