Sunday, June 17, 2007

Going to work

Well... after about a year and a half of considering a return to the workforce the seemingly perfect opportunity has presented itself in this time of major transition in our lives. I am really excited about it though. I will be reporting to work at Behavioral Health Services in Pickens County in the morning. It is a full time counseling position that I don't know a whole lot about quite yet. I am sure I will be able to share more about it later in the week. It is a full time position and I am surprisingly excited about it. It will be so good for our family to have the extra finances to throw at some things that have been looming over us for a while. I also believe that it is going to be really good for me personally and professionally to get back out there and involved in what I love to do. It is pretty exciting to me, too, that they will be investing in some training for me. In order to work there you have to become a Certified Addictions Counselor. I am really excited about diving in a little deeper in my education. And who knows... perhaps this will inspire me to head back to school to work on my Masters! That could be very exciting!!!

No comments: