Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moments Photography

My good friend Melissa Little came for a visit last weekend. We became friends when we both lived in Michigan. Her husband was the Youth Pastor at Croswell Wesleyan. She just moved to Wichita, KS and has officially started up her own business, Moments Photography. She offered us a great deal on a multi-location shoot while she was here. I don't have the CD with all the pics on it yet, but she offered me some previews today. I am thrilled with the results!!! Let me know what you think.




3 comments:

Arcalee said...

Sarah,

You look great in your prenancy.
The pictures are gorgeous, especially with the Fall background.

Jill said...

Very cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures! Ironically, we got some done last week...on a bridge...walking...I wore a brown shirt like yours...the leaves were just a beautiful! Haha, too funny! It looks like you enjoyed the fall day!