Saturday, December 8, 2007

35 Weeks Pics



Ok... so I am 36 weeks tomorrow, but I will go ahead and post these pics just for the fun of it! I know I have been horrible about keeping up with the pics... I have a good (well, horrible) excuse. My camera has been loaded up with pics and I ran out of CDs to unload them to. So many times in the last couple months I would have to delete a few pics just to take the new ones. I know, it is pitiful since I could have bought more disks months ago. But... finally I have taken care of buying the disks, transferring the pics and clearing off the camera in preparation of meeting Mr. Trey! I can't wait! It is looking like we may be meeting our son just after Christmas!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Sarah! You are looking soooo cute! I can't wait to see pics of this new little guy!!!

Love Amy :)