Monday, December 17, 2007

I have been itching to go ahead and have this baby, but now I have come up with a few reasons that I am now convinced that I would rather wait till next Friday.

~My family will be able to make it here in time to share in the experience.
~We will have one more weekend to finish up our Christmas shopping. (L.C. and I have put off shopping for each other due to unexpected car repairs.)
~I will get paid more since I will get three holidays next week.
~L.C. will get paid more since he is scheduled to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
~My good friend Billye will be back from FL so she won't miss out on the whole process.
~We wouldn't be spending Christmas in the hospital.
~I could potentially get a few more things in order for my new supervisor who is taking over my caseload, but who hasn't had much experience with my program.
~Trey will fit into his going home outfit a lot better since it is a little big!

So... although I feel like this baby is ready to run out of there, there are several reasons NOT to rush him out! We go back to the doctor on Thursday. I will try to make a priority to post again after that! ;o)

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

It doesn't work this way, does it?

Glad he's here, and seems to be fine.

Another L. C.? Wow.