Monday, May 5, 2008

Babies All Around

Babies are all around us and it makes me so happy!!! I took the kids to our little friend's birthday party today. There were 5 moms and 4 babies! It was wonderful (although, probably not so much for Jill because she didn't have too much extra help with all of us toting the little ones around).

Then on our way home we got the text we had been waiting for! Baby Alex had arrived! My older brother, Andy and his wife, Anna, got to meet baby #3 today! Alexander Lloyd was 7 lbs and 20 inches long. He looks like such a sweet boy! I can't wait to meet him in 10 days! Alex is named after Anna's grandfather (Alex) and my dad (whose middle name is Lloyd, that is also what all dad's buddies call him).

1 comment:

Jill said...

So glad you guys were able to make it to the party. Sorry I couldn't chat more...we need to get together again sometime soon.

Congrats on the new nephew...love his birthday!!