Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Several things to share...

Several things are on my mind that I would like to share with you now...

  • MM had her surgery today. The last update I read she was out of recovery and in her room. You can keep up with the updates at http://www.eddiesmith.com/.

  • If you would like to help out with meals for MM and her family please contact me. We are trying to cover at least 3 days per week.

  • My new nephew, Alex, is being watched in the special care nursery. It appears he is (and will be) fine, but please pray for this little guy and his folks! I know it isn't easy to have your little one swept away from you so early.

  • I have a couple meetings at work on Tuesdays so I took my little man in with me. He was fabulous! All the ladies loved seeing him and playing with him. I took a fun pic that really sums up "A day in the life of a working Mom." Scroll down to see the picture.

  • Trey is cutting his eye teeth! I found evidence of one today while we were at work today and found the other one when I was trying to show Pheoby a few minutes ago.
  • I have added a pic of Pheoby enjoying a nice, refreshing Coca-Cola that we got from the tour. She enjoyed it in her new glass!


No comments: