Thursday, April 3, 2008

An airport and an angry face.

This is one of the only times in my life that I have been happy to have an opportunity to sit and wait. You see... I struggle with a touch of ADHD so I struggle to entertain myself when in a waiting situation. Often times I fidget so much that it is bothersome to even me (not just the people around me)! This time, however, I am enjoying the time at the Charlotte International Airport since I have my new laptop and am able to tap into the complimentary wi-fi connection. How fun is that!?!?! I should be on my plane already, but there is a mechanical delay. Oh, don't worry about us... it is just the bathroom! YUCK! Hope they fix that soon!!! It will be a long flight to Detroit if the toilets are backed up! ;o)

In case you are wondering, I am headed to Michigan for Thinkin' Ink Stamp Camp. My mom and I put on this event twice a year for our stamping & scrapbooking friends. It is sooooo much fun! And I am really looking forward to this one since I am not pregnant. I should have more energy.

WHOOPS! Time to go...



Ok... a day late and a picture short... I was trying to upload the "angry face" when it was time to go yesterday. Here it is!


3 comments:

Jill said...

A different prespective can really changes things. I almost got excited to have to wait at the airport the last time I flew somewhere alone. Oh the joy of a few minutes alone...well if you ignore the thousands of strangers walking by. Enjoy your weekend. I so enjoyed seeing you guys yesterday. Jameson hasn't stopped talking about Pheoby. Love that girl.

Sarah said...

It is funny how you can ignore thousands of people, isn't it, Jill?! We had fun with you, too. Glad we can do that more now!

Eddie, Martha-Marie, and Selah said...

Hope you're having an awesome time on your trip Sarah...I've thought about you several times! Thanks for your continued prayers as well Sarah...they are making such a difference!! Last thing...remind me to give you those pics of Trey on CD....they are precious!