Friday, April 25, 2008

Autism Speaks

Please follow the link below to help raise funds for Autism Speaks in honor of my cousin's daughter, Sammy!

Here is the request I got from my cousin Missy. "Chevy is currently running a promo that everytime anyone watches this video, Chevy will donate money to Autism Speaks; which is an organization that helps with Autism. Since Sammie has an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), I would really appreciate anyone that can click on the video. I just turned it on and let it play (didn't even really watch it)."

Visit Help Chevy Help Autism (http://www.chevrolet.com/autismspeaks) and see how you can help too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!