Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tired

Hey all....
I am home from Michigan after a FUN Stamp Camp! I didn't get much sleep so I set myself a bedtime goal for the week. I am pretty tired and am up later than I am supposed to be, but I did want to post a couple pics. The first two are of some wall art that I created while at stamp camp. And then an updated picture of my sweet boy! He is 3 1/2 months old. I determined over the weekend that Trey and Pheoby could have been twins! Sometime I will post the two three-month pics to prove it!
Special thanks to my great friend, Jill, who is stepping up at the last minute to help out with Trey tomorrow! And please continue to pray for Martha-Marie (Trey's sitter) who found out today the prognosis is not good for her type of aneurysm.




1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the new wall art!!