Sunday, March 9, 2008

First Digi Layout

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls... I am pleased to present you with my very first ever digital scrapbook layout! It was so fun to work on. I loved putting all the elements together and manipulating them to suit my whims. I have known for a long time that digi was the way for me and today's experience confirmed it! Now that I have a tiny bit of experience under my belt I will enjoy reading my digital scrapbooking magazines, I am sure! There is so much I want to know more about. For instance, I am not sure if I made the best choices when it came to saving. (It loaded, so I did something right!)
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!


Oh!!! I just realized something I did wrong! I didn't add journaling to the layout! Shoot! I guess I am already needing to go back and edit!

3 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE it!!! You are a natural!

Anonymous said...

I think it is simply beautiful! I have looked at digital scrapbooking but I'm not sure if it is for me. I'm not sure about the learning curve either..haha..and I'm not kidding!
You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window,
www.watch4milestones.org
Best wishes, Samantha