Saturday, March 8, 2008

Virtual Weekend Crop

I am spending much of my weekend participating in a Virtual Weekend Crop with my secret sister group. We are all working hard to get lots of paper craft projects done while checking in on one another throughout the weekend. There are also challenges. We will post pics of our projects and prizes will be given for jobs well done. It is a nice concept, the virtual crop thing, because it isn't costing any of us anything and we can come and go as we please. Actually, I wasn't planning on participating as much as I have, but since I am still sick I didn't want to take my germs to the FCC Girls Night. And now, instead of going to the UniverSoul Circus with L.C., Pheoby and the rest of the Hayes & Banks families, I am staying home with poor Trey who is coughing up a storm still.

I am excited to share with you some of what I have accomplished so far. Then I am going to get back to work and make some more progress!

1 comment:

Our Family... said...

Sarah~
I love what you have created here, especially the 2nd and 3rd pages. These are so cute! As I've been catching up on your blog tonight, I can't get over how much bigger Trey has gotten. Yikes...he's even made the big move! How was that for you? Hope to catch up with you at church this weekend. Love,Shari