Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wow... its been a while!

It has been a while since I have taken the time to post, huh? I have felt pretty busy lately, not sure why. It has definately been a couple weeks where I have eliminated a few things due to being overwhelmed. Maybe, too, it is because I haven't had any great news to report. Well... I have news tonight! We just got our new computer tonight!!! It is a laptop. Our desktop is one that we purchased when we first moved to Croswell. We have done a lot of living since then and the condition of that PC definately shows it. It has crashed twice and we have just been hanging on to the shreds of the systems that would run for the last several months. So it was time, definately time, to invest in a new computer. I am so excited, too, because I have just started to invest time in digital scrapbooking and my old system wasn't handling it too well. Also, I am getting ready for Thinkin' Ink Stamp Camp. (TISC is a weekend retreat for scrapbookers & stampers in Michigan that my mom and I organize.) I will get to bring the laptop to organize business on and work on some digi projects, too! How fun will that be to be able to play with my new toy for a whole weekend? Can't wait!

Oh... and I suppose I need to do some research on what the problems are with Vista. I realize it has only been a few hours, but I am enjoying it so far. If you have any ideas on this subject please post a comment... I would love to hear what you have to say whether positive or negative.

5 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Vista mostly works fine. You should turn your computer off, or re-start it, every few days, or the RAM will get clogged. Also, System Restore (which was present in Windows XP, also) can be a lifesaver. (All Programs>Accessories>System Tools)

I like Vista.

Jill said...

Congrats on the new computer!!

We could meet for 'coffee' sometime and scrapbook!!!!!

FieldsOfAngel said...

I don't have any problems with my vista. I have a laptop too and absolutely love it. It's so nice to sit in the recliner and be comfortable and work on the laptop.
Congratulations....it was a good investment.

LittleMel said...

Jeremy would diffently say the way to fix your Vista problems is to buy a Mac :)

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comments, friends! Mel, the thing is that I am not having Vista problems! So have Jeremy put that in his pipe...