Thursday, June 5, 2008

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY, JOSH!

It is hard to believe my best friend's son is a teenager today!

Josh... I know I kid with you a lot, but I want to let you know that you are a very special guy! You have a lot going for you and I am excited to see how you grow through these teenage years. You have unlimited potential and I just know you are going to do amazing things!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSH!

In other news, Trey started babbling yesterday! That was fun! He started out with the best.... dadadadada! I can't wait to hear more of what he has got to say! We will be starting sign language soon. We just watched some video of when Pheoby was a baby (6 months-18 months) and were blown away by how much signing we did. She was amazing! Although we have been planning on starting the same thing with Trey, I had forgotten how easy it was and how helpful it was in keeping the frusteration level down. I will be pulling out the books in a few minutes!

We did a little work on learning to crawl today, but Mr. Trayzer Bazer couldn't quite get the motion. You can get an idea of what he was doing if you imagine the opposite of crawling pose. His head, feet and arms were up in the air and his belly was on the ground. You could tell he was trying with all his might! He did "crawl" backwards a few times, though... so you know I am proud!

No comments: