Saturday, April 14, 2007

I DID IT!!!


I did it!!! I made my 10 pound goal! I didn't make it in the time that I wanted to. I pretty much fell off the "write it down" bandwagon. With Weight Watchers you really need to write down everything you eat during the day in order to make great progress. Well... I haven't written anything down in the last month almost. Reaching this goal motivates me to "write it down" this week. If I do really well in the next 3 weeks I can make my 17 pound, 10 percent goal by May 5th. That will be awesome!!! That puts me right around the lowest I got in my previous two times with WW. Any progress after that will be charting new territory! It will be great to be approaching my goal weight. Like a dream come true... only... I am not dreaming. It really is all about choices. And one of those choices may be to toss out that left over carrot cake!

2 comments:

Bryan and Tammy said...

congrats girl! Makes me feel bad about eating the chocolate cake today. Hmmm maybe I should get motivated.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!! I need to go off of your motivation because mine is really weak right now, but I am really going to pick things up this week. Can't wait to see the new you next month. Andrea