Tuesday, April 3, 2007

One more thing...

I really need to get to sleep! I am exhausted, but I just read a friend's blog where he referred to 23 years ago (he is my age) and I remembered something that happened to me yesterday that was pretty crazy.

I had to fill out a volunteer survey to work in the nursery at church. One of the questions on the form was when did you become a Christian. That was pretty easy. I was in ninth grade. I started going to the youth group first semester and that was when my life was changed. The CRAZINESS happened when I decided that I also wanted to document how many years I have been in this relationship with God. Well... it was 1990. I know that right off because I went with the youth group to Impact 90 and felt called to go on my first mission trip while there. So then it was time to do the math which you have probably already done.

SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO I was in 9th grade!!!! How CRAZY is that!

I am sure it wasn't really that long ago!!! I am sure of it!!!!!!!!

No comments: