Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Good Day!

Today was a good day!

My son slept well last night. I believe I got a good 4+ hours solid so that was nice. I spent the day with Trey at a Southern Wesleyan University Alumni Board of Directors meeting that was quite inspirational. This afternoon we met with our friend who we are hoping will take the charge of caring for our boy. After Pheoby woke up from her nap, she and I went out for a little bike time. She got a new bike for Christmas and since it was a beautiful day we couldn't pass up a little play time outdoors! We came in and enjoyed some puzzle time and dancing.

This evening I headed out for a girls' night with some friends from church. We met at the movie theater to see Juno. It was hilarious! I am no movie critic, that is for sure, but my take on it is Napolean Dinomite meets My Best Friend's Wedding with splashes of Gilmore Girls witty dialogue. I definately reccommend it! I laughed A LOT, I was reminded of my youth, I realized how old I am, I felt a little sick at one point and I cried tears of sorrow and of pride. I look forward to seeing it again.

And, Jill, I made it home in plenty of time. Trey is still asleep! ;o)

3 comments:

Jill said...

I has so much fun laughing with you my friend!!

Martin LaBar said...

I actually saw that movie myself. My take is that no one in real life has dialog that good. Oh, for better personal scriptwriters . . .

Bryan and Tammy said...

So good to catch up on your life my dear friend! I am proud of how you have easily swung into life with two. Could your kids be any cuter?!