Thursday, February 7, 2008

Survey

Most of my friends know I only do surveys every once in a blue moon. Well, my good friend Jill had a brilliant idea to post this one to her blog so I am following suit. That way I can justify not doing the next 12 surveys that come to my inbox! ;o)

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 8-ish... refer to previous post!
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Juno... refer to post from last weekend.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The late Gilmore Girls, Brothers & Sisters, 30 Rock, The Office, Saturday Night Live
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Pancakes, french toast or cereal
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Jolene
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? There's not much I don't like.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? I am more of a radio girl.
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? I own a Chrysler 300M, but currently drive a PT Cruiser loaner while mine is in the shop.
10. FAVORITESANDWICH? I don't like cold samiches, but just about any toasted sandwich is a hit. Probably my favoriate would be turkey.
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? phoney-ness (how do you spell that?)
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? right now when nothing fits... ribbed tanks & sweat pants
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? A private tropical island
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? cream, for now
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Old Navy
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? We always talk about the Oregon coast where we honeymooned.
17. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? gymnastics, Pheoby will be starting soon! ;o)
18. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? China
19. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don't expect anyone to repost, but would love it!
20. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST: No one
21. FAVORITE SAYING: Are you kidding me?!
22. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? September 28, 1976... I am 31.
23. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Definately night!
24. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 10
25. PETS? Sally the dog
26. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? Wehadababyitsaboy! (Do you remember that commercial?)
27. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A lawyer
28. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Sleepy
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Reece Cups
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulip
31. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Feb. 22, Pheoby's 4th birthday
32. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some crazy shoot 'em up movie L.C. is watching.
33. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Dry roasted almonds
34. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No
35. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Turquoise
36. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Um... dark
37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? I have been into grape soda lately
38. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? The Melting Pot
39. SIBLINGS? Two great brothers who I love so much. Andy-older, Justin-younger
40. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? June 13th... just kidding... I don't have one favorite.
41. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? my bike
42. SUMMER OR WINTER? How do I decide... there is a reason I live in SC, well, several really! But having 4 seasons is a good one!
43. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
44. COFFEE OR TEA? coffee
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? vanilla
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday over 2 seperate e-mails
48. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? A lost toy
49. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Heather Nays
50. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? watched American Idol
51. FAVORITE SMELL? baked goods
52 WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? losing my husband and/or children
53. SALTY OR SWEET? sweet!
54. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 4
55. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday... L.C. is off and everyone else is working. It is a great family day!
56. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 9 that I can think of
57. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? not really

No comments: